пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD AVAST PRO ANTIVIRUS 7 LIZENZDATEI

I even tried to update the 4. I do appreciate your post and your time thanks a lot and i will try this. Avast Evangelist Super Poster Posts: I have the proper software installed and followed the instructions carefully. For some reason AVAST has shut down a week early and refuses to take the new activation code or licence file. avast pro antivirus 7 lizenzdatei

Uploader: Kajicage
Date Added: 2 April 2013
File Size: 51.79 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14115
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Of course I didn't pay when I started to explain to her that I called with one problem and she talks about a totally different one and dares to ask for money she put me on hold and forgot about me.

If not try the Resend avast License https: And another thing that they did they accessed my user account on element 5 customer care centre page and it showed the proper details from the original order.

Kostenloser Virenschutz, der Sie nicht im Stich lässt

Is it possible to get the code send instead of the license file? Have you got the license file I believe it is license. I hanged up called again talked to another "expert" told him do not dare to ask for money just send me the licence file he did then tried to insert it by himself it didin't work he passed me on to another "technician" who didin't listen to what I was saying again and did the same things uninstall etc I closed down his access and just uninstalled, reinstalled didin't work tried with cd with 4.

Do you have the file avastlic that was in the e-mail?

avast pro antivirus 7 lizenzdatei

Sorry am no expert in IT so you have to explain in simple terms I have done that already I deleted donwloaded the file again from the email and it still does the same thing. Yes on the second computer it doesn't see the licence key. Avast Evangelist Super Poster Posts: If so just save that to your hard drive and then double click it avast should then insert the license. Chris anrivirus your saying seems spot on. MartinZhectic-mmvpetr.

I really thank everyone for the help. Uh, no, you got the wrong number.

I don't know but this has to stop. I have the proper software installed and followed the instructions carefully. The product is working fine on all my other machines.

Kostenloser Virenschutz und VPN downloaden | Avast Free Antivirus

I had to finally download and install Avast Pro 3 times and install 3 times and after each install run repair and reboot mulitiple times to get to a point that I could successfully use the licence insertion and then use the activation code. Thanks again pdo by the way, I still have not heard from Avast. Essexboy I did, I get the same error message unable to insert doesn't contain valid key. On lizenzdatri installs I got the same message when trying to start avast. You went the extra lizenzdaei to even respond to me, which is more than Avast did.

What is the solution to this situation? Reinstall Avast with the downloaded installer from point 1. I got a trouble ticket number on saturday.

I have even tried both methods of license installation. April 14, MartinZhectic-mmvpetr.

Invalid license file.

When inserting license I get error message, missing or corrupt license file and when I insert product key i get "The request cannot be processed at this moment, please aavst again later.

Since avast was installed recently to the bad machine maybe its still registered and tossing me an error on the new pc? Home Help Search Login Register.

avast pro antivirus 7 lizenzdatei

Second time I restarted and then avast logo looked good but when Lizeenzdatei opened avast and got the message "UI failed to load" To get back to the suggestions made April 13, ,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий